– The barriers standing in the way of gaining a deep understanding of podcast listeners
– What the future holds for smaller brands looking to get into podcasting
ART19 is an audio platform for hosting, distribution, ad serving, and audience measurement that’s been around since 2015. Think of it as infrastructure for enterprise-level podcast hosting that’s mostly used by publishers. Its clients include Wondery and The New York Times, of which The Daily is one of the biggest shows housed by the platform. Veritonic CEO Scott Simonelli caught up with Art19 CEO Korri Kolesa, previously chief revenue officer at Stitcher, about Art19’s future direction, including the challenge of gaining a deeper understanding of listeners.
Listen to this week’s episode of The Sonic Truth podcast, in partnership with Veritonic.
Latest posts by Advertising Week (see all)
- Global Advertising Firm Transitions to Nuxeo Cloud Service - February 18, 2020
- Amazon Prevailed Over Disney and Apple for First Time in MBLM’s Brand Intimacy 2020 Study, Now in its 10th Year - February 17, 2020
- Channel Bakers Names Jason Rubenstein Director of U.S. Business Development - February 14, 2020